It is no longer news that Android phones keeps upgrading their software OS daily
Samsung Galaxy Android latest phones come with pre-installed 9.0 pie Android 10.0 version.
With the look of things Google will continue to upgrade android even after Android version 20.
Whichever way the change of this is also bring the change and tighten of Security Patch. For now will are still expecting FRP to be like icloud.
Here we are going to show you how to bypass 2020 Security Patch FRP on Samsung Galaxy S10e
As android brings new version, frp will also will involve new method and tricks.
To FRP Bypass Samsung Galaxy S10e:
1. Charge the phone battery to around 80%.
2. Connect your phone with WIFI or Hotspot.
3. Check if the phone is locked with Google Account.
4. Try enter your gmail if remember or use forget password.
5. Return to home and try to add another WiFi network, tap the empty bar to bring out keyboard, tap on the setting gear and follow the instructions on the video below.
1. Turn off the device and remove simcard.
2. Enter recovery mode by keep device off and then press volume up + bixby + power button
3. Wipe cache and do a factory reset and then choose to reboot your device
4. Phone will now start as normal, change language to your prefered language
5. Take a screenshot at welcome screen with power + vol down, you will see "Allow samsung capture to access photos, media and files of your device" - Choose 'Deny'
6. Take another screenshot at welcome screen, an extra option that is 'Deny & dont ask again' - Choose this one this time
7. Now, take a third screenshot at welcome screen and you will get a totally different option, You will get a Allow Permission window popup instead now, choose 'Site
8. You will now get into Samsung Capture option, choose to allow permissions for storage if you want to be able to take screenshot, however the important part is to go
to Permission option
Continue with the video details.
If the two methods with video step don't work the to have to upgrade your Samsung Galaxy to Android 10 Q.
Before flashing the firmware, you need to perform a full reset of your device and here’s how it’s done via recovery mode:
Turn off the device.
Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby key, then press and hold the Power key.
When the green Android logo displays, release all keys (‘Installing system update’ will show for about 30 – 60 seconds before showing the Android system recovery menu
Press the Volume down key several times to highlight ‘wipe data / factory reset’.
Press Power button to select.
Press the Volume down key until ‘Yes — delete all user data’ is highlighted.
Press Power button to select and start the master reset.
When the master reset is complete, highlight ‘Reboot to Bootloader.’
Press the Power key to restart the device to Download Mode.
To upgrade Samsung Galaxy to Android 10
Step 1. Go to Samsung official website or here and download your phone android 10 rom.
Step 2. Go to here and download latest Odin Software/tool.
Save and extract both files downloaded in step 1 & step 2.
Step 3.Put your phone in download mode and connect to computer. Ensure you install all the necessary drivers.
Step 4. Open odin and load the Samsung Galaxy firmware if the file is one only, load it in PDA,
if there are 4 files load BOOT, PDA, PHONE and CSC. Allow the odin sometimes to load the rom finish.
Step 5. Press Start button and take a cup of coffee while odin upgrade your phone to Android 10 Q.
When the flash is finished. Reaper instructions 1 to 6 and this time you will successfully remove the FOR from Samsung Galaxy A20s.
The above method has been tsetd in the following Samsung Galaxy Android 10:
Samsung Galaxy A70e FRP Bypass Google Account Reset Android 10 Q