1. Go to DNS management of your domain host dashboard.
2. Type github custom domain IP in google
3. Open the page to see your github custom IPs.
4. Copy all the 4 IPs address one by one and add in your domain DNS management.
5. In your dns manager tap edit sign
Host Point to seconds
@ (paste ip) 600
copy the second IP address and click ADD in DNS management choose.
Type = A
TTL = Custom
Host [email protected]
seconds = 600
Point to = paste IP.
See how to create website post on github
6. Go to github root directory and create one extra file.
7. Click create new file.
Inside the file paste your domain name.
8. Save and commit new file.
Your website is live.