Samsung Galaxy S10 specs and features
>6.1-inch, Dynamic AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen, 1440 X 3040 pixels (550 ppi)
Always On Display, HDR10
>Android 9.0 (Pie), One UI with 8GB RAM
>Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 (USA, China, Latin America), Octa-core Exynos 9810 (EMEA)
Storage and Memory
>128GB / 512GB built-in storage and support memory card up to 512GB
12MP + 12MP + 16 tri rear camera and 10MP front camera
Fingerprint sensor (under Display)
Fast Wireless Charging
Water and Dust Proof (IP68 certification)
3, 400mAh non removable Li-ion battery
How to fix Samsung Galaxy S10, "Moisture detected” error during charging
1. Turn OFF your device, plug charger and check if it is charging.
2. Try another Charger if available.
3. Use the wireless charging option instead of USB.
4. Turn your phone in Safe Mode charging, and try.
5. Clearing USB settings data cache by.
a) Navigate to device screen menu then open the settings
b) Click on apps and scroll down to USB settings
c) Next is to tap on the “Storage”
d) Click on CLEAR DATA and CLEAR CACHE and give permission.
Restarts your Samsung S10 and moisture detected charging error fixed