Samsung Galaxy S android version 2.1, 2.11, 2.3.5 & 2.3.6 network unlock without Flashing Box.
Did you buy Samsung Galaxy S requesting Network Code or Samsung Galaxy S relock itself to network? Your 100% solution is here.
This methods was tested on Samsung S I987 at&t and I believe it will work in all Samsung with 2. android version series.
How to network unlock Samsung Galaxy S.
1. Charge your Samsung Galaxy S battery around 80%.
2. Power the phone and go to setting >> app development >> and activate USB Debugging.
3. Get USB Cable for connection.
4. Download SuperOneClick 2.1.1 here
Download the file here.
5. Extract SuperOneClick and open the software.
6. Ensure you install Samsung USB Driver, you can download it here.
7. Click root on SuperOneClick to root the phone see image below.
8. You phone has got root access then click on Samsung captivate and Get Unlock Code.
This will get 8 digits code to unlock Samsung Galaxy S network.
Like our FB and join our forum.
You can buy us a beer.
Killing ADB Server...
Starting ADB Server...
* daemon not running. starting it now on port 5037 *
* daemon started successfully *
Waiting for device...
Preparing to copy nv_data.bin to sd...
Copying nv_data.bin to sd...
795 KB/s (2097152 bytes in 2.574s)
Unlock Code: 80264037
Check the following blog methods
Browse unlimited with MTN 1GB for 200
How to add textarea in blog or wordpress
How to add background colour or blog or WP.
How to add footer widget or gadget advert in blogger.
Get 10 Top Technology gadgets Tips.
How to use image as background blogger post.