Learn How to protect your blog from copy-and-paste thief.
Blogging is a hard-work if you want to write original contents. Contents is the key when you produce your contents from scratch instead of stealing from other bloggers.
Plagiarism is a serious offense but nowadays bloggers only copy and paste peoples work not minding the crime.
To protect your blog copy-n-paste thief you have to disable right-clicked. So nobody can copy your content. To display copying and protect your blog articles follow these steps
- Login to your blog.
- Click on Layout see figure 1 below.
- I used footer Add to Gadget section here see figure 1 below.
- Click on add Add to Gadgets then select HTML. See image below
- Paste the code below on the HTML window that will pop up and save.
- Check the see if your blog post can still be copied.
- This can only be done by visiting any of your blog post in PC or mobile.
Figure 1 Blogger New Post
Check the following blog methods
How to add textarea in blog or wordpress
How to add background colour or blog or WP
How to chase away thieves from copying your blog contents.