Itel 5616 charging but can't power on solution.We have show you China phone power solution before today we going to continue with other China phones Power solution..
Water damaged or liquid damaged China phone can easily cause China phone can't power or continuous displaying white screen. In most cases the China phone will charge but can not power on on.
Zamdtek is not responsible for any damage done to your phone during repair. Care should be taken to avoid removing others components close to the one you want to change or replace. Handle rework station with care because it can damage anything even your skin
In this post we are going to show the easiest way you can fix power problem of any china phone.
Note: Android China phones are not included here.
Itel 2060 power solution. Itel 2090 power solution.Itel 2080 power solution. Itel 2180 power solution. Itel 5600 power solution. Itel 5010 power solution. Itel 5020&5050 power solution. Itel 5231 power solution. Itel 5610 power solution. Itel 5611 power solution. Itel 5300 power solution. Itel 5320&5622 power solution. Itel 5620 power solution. Itel 6800 power solution. Itel 5310 power solution. Itel 6900 power solution. Itel 6910 power solution.
How to repair Itel 5616 power problem.
1. Get you star-screw driver.
2. Get your Rework Station on if you have any.
3. Get you connecting wire ready.
4. Plug your Soldering iron.
5. Get paste ready for applying on the base.
6. Remove the battery and sim of the phone.
7. Loose/disassemble your phone with screw driver
8. Check for water damaged part or rust on the screen legs.
9. Clean the phone with vacuum cleaner or spirit.
10. Test if the light will come up.
11. If it doesn't work then is time to do the real job.
The solution for all itel phones are the same, try locate the resistor controlling the power button, remove or replace the resistor or short both terminals
Take a look at the picture below.
This may be caused by short
Use lead and soldering iron and make short some legs according to the diagram.
Use connecting wire and tap light from the led at the keypad according to the second picture below
If you get the connection right then test the China phone and it will power on.
This has been tested on our workshop before dropping it as a post.
If you don’t get the solution use the comment box.