Phone dropping in liquid is common thing but after it there must be fault. The fault may not be instantly but later. Why no follow this solution to fix Tecno T340 or similar keypad problem.
We have other solutions that can help you, like our facebook page.
How to repair Tecno T340 keypad problem and 2 5 8 buttons
- Take apart Tecno T340 phone.
- Gently use soft tissue paper and wipe the surface.
- Clean the inner part of the keypads,
- Check the whether the keypads are working.
- If not is time to grab your soldering iron, paste and lead.
Follow the diagram carefully.
Check Nokia 130 RM-1035 Keypads tracks solution
The diagram explain the details of how to fix the keypads problem. But care should be taken because the keypad points are made of copper. You should use tapper and connecting wires instead of soldering iron and lead. Fixing this kind of problem post another problem because is you mistaken erase the carbon coated keypad points then you cannot get it back.
If the above solution didn't solve your problem then reball the IC.