|Samsung J3 frp bypass|
Samsung J320 FRP Bypass that is google account reset without PC
Zamdtek is not responsible for any damage done to your Samsung J320 on the process of this operation. All the solutions posted in this site has been tested on our workshop. We advise you to follow the instructions and do no short cut. This is for tech-guy and not a method of hacking or any other thing.
1. Charge your Samsung Galaxy J320 battery about 80%.
2. Power off Samsung Galaxy J320 android smart phone
3. Leave the phone for about 5 minutes
5. If your enter fastboot mode
6. Use your Volume Up to select factory reset
7. Use Volume Up also to choose yes reset all
8. Allow the android to perform the factory finish
9. When it returns to reboot, select it and allow it for some time to boot.
10. If the setup enter google account or frp bypass, then follow the guide below to bypass frp or reset google account on Samsung J3 6 J320.
There are two variant of Samsung J320 2017 & 2018 so we have two solutions here but almost same thing.
Step 1. Connect your Samsung J320 to Hotspot or WIFI
Step 2. Tap the Home button 3 times to activate talkback
Step 3 Continue clicking until you return to Google account screen
Step 5 Draw Capital L letter on screen to activate TalkBack Settings
Step 7. Use internet as default Browser.
Step 8. Draw another Capital L letter on screen to Pause feedback
Step 9 Deactivate or Pause TalkBack
Step 10. Type; nckreader.com/samlock on search bar
Step 10 Download these 3 files:- frp bypass, account manger 5.5 and account manager 6.0
Step 11. After downloading Press Bookmark
Step 12 Tap History
Step 13 Tap Download history.
Step 14 Tap to install the 3 apps
Step 15 Activate the Unknown sources
Step 16 Install all the 3 apps and open, tap on 3 dot upper left and press Browser signin. Type in your existing Gmail account or create new account.
Restarts your Samsung J320 (2017) (2018) and setup your phone.