Remove the battery, if the battery is detachable
Take the phone to nearest technician to dry the phone panel.
Don't sun on heat by yourself because you are just heating the phone plastic part.
If the liquid touch the screen or lcd, you have to replace it.
How to fix iPhone 6 short circuit problem.
What you need to fix this problem
· A set of screw driver
· An iSclack to disassemble iPhone.
· A rework station, in case it involves replacement of components
· A dry environ, and a drier solution.
· Get you soldering iron.
· Get your soldering lead.
· Loose or disassemble the phone.
· Remove or detach the battery.
· Check for water damage and clean up the panel.
· Replace or put the battery and try power the phone.
· If you problem is not solved.
· Switch on your Rework Station and remove/change this component or make jumper.As shown in the picture below. You must watch go through the picture carefully before applying any solution.
|iPhone 6 power problem|