BlackBerry Q5, Z10, Z3, Z30, Classic, Passport camera can't be started, Camera can connect, Cannot open camera, Camera can't connect close some apps.
|Blackberry 10 camera can't be started solution|
Do you have any of these Blackberry:- Blackberry Z10, Blackberry Z30, Blackberry Q10, Blackberry Q5, Blackberry Classic, Blackberry Passport, Blackberry PRIV, Blackberry DEK that you can't use the Camera again. It displays Camera can't be started. Your solution is something to do with the Media Licensing on the device. Just like other Android camera issues. This solution also applies to Sharing failed try again later in Blackberry whatsapp.
How to repair BlackBerry 10 camera can't be startedZamdtek cannot be held responsible for anything that happens to your device. We advice you to stick to the turorials and follow it step by step.
1. Power off the BlackBerry and power it on again.
2. Use Computer or Mac and backup your Device memory and Memory Card
3. Check for the latest application you install on the device and uninstall it like android app.
4. Install the latest Update of the device or flash the device with the latest autoloader.
5. Check if your problem is solved otherwise enter next step
6. Do a security wipe.
7. Go Settings Camera App and select primacy storage as "Device "
8. Erase the memory card and format is since you have a backup on your PC.
9. Check if the problem is solved otherwise do update again.
11. After the reboot once the device boots up, a notification will pop up saying "Media Licensing fixed "
If at this stage and the your Blackberry Z10, Blackberry Z30, Blackberry Q10, Blackberry Q5, Blackberry Classic, Blackberry Passport, Blackberry PRIV, Blackberry DEK camera is not restored then is likely hardware problem or you do total wipe and upgrade.