Nokia 3310 mic solution
What you need to fix Nokia 3310 new mic.
- A good working common sense very important.
- A complete set of phone screw drivers.
- Working digital or analogue meter.
- A rework station in case you want replace an ic.
- A sharp blade to scratch the point you want to solder.
- A good working soldering iron and soldering paste.
- Connecting wires or use old handsfree wires.
- A little technical skill.
This solutions may help you
How to fix Nokia 3310 mic or mouthpiece
- Loose or disassemble the How to remove Nokia earpiece mode.
- Carefully remove the Nokia 3310 back cover.
- Use cleaning fluid to clean the Nokia 3310 panel.
- Scrap the points according to the picture.
- Use your connecting wire to short or join the points together.
- Ensure that your soldering iron is hot and has a good tip.
- Test the continuity with meter of the point you just join together.
Test the Nokia 3310 phone before you tight or assemble the phone back.