Homtom S16 frp bypass and google reset
Did you android enter privacy lock, password, and pattern or enter gooogle account.
The solution is here. Just follow the instructions
· Charge your Cubot R9 3G battery about 80%.
· Power off Cubot R9 3G android smart phone
· Leave the phone for about 5 minutes
· Press and hold Volume Up with Power button simultaneously
· If your enter fastboot mode
· Use your Volume Up to select factory reset
· Use Volume Up also to choose yes reset all
· Allow the android to perform the factory finish
· When it returns to reboot, select it and allow it for some time to boot.
· If the setup enter google account or frp bypass, then jump to Step 4.
· If you get imei null or invalid check here
Use Miracle Box you can download the crack from here
We recommend you use Mirecle Box CRACK because it doesn’t require any box and can be saver for android operation more than any other Flashing Box.
Just follow the instruction on android hard reset
Open the box interface, select MTK, select read phone, select format phone.
Step 3The use of Volcano Box
We recommend this particular Box when dealing with the android Privacy Lock
This Box can safely reset android privacy lock code with the android having issues.
We have tested this particular Flashing Box on many android phones without any problem. The Volcano Box is safe for android privacy code removal.
Note: Privacy code is different from android normal PIN Code as PIN can easily be removed with factory reset or hard reset but privacy code can’t.
Download Tecno Stock ROMs here
Download itel flash files here
Google account removal or frp bypass of android 5.0 and above. FRP bypass is just a way you can use to bypass that stage of android boot that requires google account.
When you talk about MTK androids and SPD androids phones this is easy but if it is Samsung android phones, check solution here.
One can use Miracle Box here and follow these instructions.
Use Google manage and QuickShortcutMaker
Use method with Miracle Crack Box or Volcano box.
why must you perform hard-reset on android smart phones.
• If you want to bring your phone back to its default settings.
• If your device is infected by any virus.
• If your handset is functioning very slowly.
• If it gets stuck, freezes, hangs or become unresponsive frequently.
• Some of the apps are crashing and not functioning properly and you are unable to even uninstall them manually.