Tecno Y2 ROM or Scatter file
Do you have a Tecno Y2 android phone that bricked or can’t power on. Don’t panic because you solution is here. We have in stock all Tecno android smart phone rom and scatter files.
Caution: Flashing MTK with wrong rom/file can brick your phone further. If you correct it here otherwise re-flash with correct ROM. We advised to charge your battery to about 80% before you flash.
Tecno Y2 specification
We have to bring the specification to you to ensure the smart android phone you are working.
Tecno Y2 stock rom
Tecno Y2 Stock ROM or Scatter file
How to flash or unbrick Tecno Y2
- Install the MTK drivers to your computer.
- Use Miracle flashing Box or SP Tool.
- Download the Tecno Y2 firmware.
- Extract the downloaded rom and locate scatter file.
- If you want to use Miracle Box.
- Open the Miracle Box interface and select MTK option.
- Select the write option.
- Click the Browse folder and open the downloaded rom.
- Locate scatter the scatter file and click on it.
- Plug your Tecno Y2 without battery
- Install mtk drivers when it popup.
- Click Start on Miracle interface and put your battery.
- Wait for Tecno Y2 to finish flashing.
- If you want to use SP tool check the here.
If your Tecno Y2 continues to restarts then do manual hard reset. Setup the phone following the screen instructions. Ensure that you skip connect to wireless.
When you setup the phone, then dial *#06# on the keypad to check imei. Also check the baseband.
If the android shows invalid or null imei then use this method and repair it. You can also use MTK engineering to repair the imei