|Tecno D1 Stock ROM|
Do you have a Tecno D1 android phone that bricked or can’t power on. Don’t panic because you solution is here. We have in stock all Tecno android smart phone rom and scatter files.
Caution: Flashing MTK with wrong rom/file can brick your phone further. If you correct it here otherwise re-flash with correct ROM. We advised to charge your battery to about 80% before you flash.
Tecno D1 specification
We have to bring the specification to you to ensure the smart android phone you are working.
Tecno D1 stock rom
Tecno D1 ROM Varient 1
ecno D1 ROM Varient 2
How to flash or unbrick Tecno D1
- Install the MTK drivers to your computer.
- Use Miracle flashing Box or SP Tool.
- Download the Tecno D1 firmware.
- Extract the downloaded rom and locate scatter file.
- If you want to use Miracle Box.
- Open the Miracle Box interface and select MTK option.
- Select the write option.
- Click the Browse folder and open the downloaded rom.
- Locate scatter the scatter file and click on it.
- Plug your Tecno D1 without battery
- Install mtk drivers when it popup.
- Click Start on Miracle interface and put your battery.
- Wait for Tecno D1 to finish flashing.
- If you want to use SP tool check the here.
If your Tecno D1 continues to restarts then do manual hard reset. Setup the phone following the screen instructions. Ensure that you skip connect to wireless.
When you setup the phone, then dial *#06# on the keypad to check imei. Also check the baseband.