Tecno 7C & 7CS ROM
Do you have a Tecno 7C & 7CS android phone that bricked or can’t power on. Don’t panic because you solution is here. We have in stock all Tecno android smart phone rom and scatter files.
Tecno 7C & 7CS
Caution: Flashing MTK with wrong rom/file can brick your phone further. If you correct it here otherwise re-flash with correct ROM. We advised to charge your battery to about 80% before you flash.
Tecno 7C & 7CS specification
We have to bring the specification to you to ensure the smart android phone you are working.
Tecno 7C & 7CS stock rom
Tecno 7C Stock ROM
Tecno 7CS Stock ROM
NOTE: Tecno 7C, 7CS and 7CSpro have different roms. If you mistake one for the other, your Tecno 7 may be bricked permanently
How to flash or unbrick Tecno 7C & 7CS
- Install the MTK drivers to your computer.
- Use Miracle flashing Box or SP Tool.
- Download the Tecno 7C & 7CS firmware.
- Extract the downloaded rom and locate scatter file.
- If you want to use Miracle Box.
- Open the Miracle Box interface and select MTK option.
- Select the write option.
- Click the Browse folder and open the downloaded rom.
- Locate scatter the scatter file and click on it.
- Plug your Tecno 7C & 7CS without battery
- Install mtk drivers when it popup.
- Click Start on Miracle interface and put your battery.
- Wait for Tecno 7C & 7CS to finish flashing.
- If you want to use SP tool check the here.
If your Tecno 7C & 7CS continues to restarts then do manual hard reset. Setup the phone following the screen instructions. Ensure that you skip connect to wireless.
When you setup the phone, then dial *#06# on the keypad to check imei. Also check the baseband.
If the android shows invalid or null imei then use this method and repair it. You can also use MTK engineering to repair the imei