That you have an android phone doesn't mean that it will not damage. Sometimes our carelessness brings problem to us. We at zamdtek always seek way to help you out of your problem.We bring to you the simple way to fix Nokia 301 USB charging ways jumper
What you need to fix Nokia 301 asha USB ways jumper.
|Nokia USB ways|
- A good working common sense very important.
- A complete set of phone screw drivers.
- Working digital or analogue meter.
- A rework station in case you want replace an ic.
- A sharp blade to scratch the point you want to solder.
- A good working soldering iron and soldering paste.
- Connecting wires or use old handsfree wires.
- A little technical skill.
- Check the diagram or picture very well.
Steps on how to repair Nokia 301 USB ways
- Loose or disassemble the Nokia 301 USB charging way
- Carefully remove Nokia 301 asha cover.
- Use cleaning fluid to clean the Nokia Asha 301.
- Scrap the points according to the picture.
- Use your connecting wire to short or join the points together.
- Ensure that your soldering iron is hot and has a good tip.
- Test the continuity with meter of the point you just join together.
Check other similar phone solutions here.
Test the Nokia 301 charging USB ways jumpers before you tight the phone back