That you have an Blackberry phone doesn't mean that it will not damage. Sometimes our carelessness brings problem to us. We at zamdtek always seek way to help you out of your problem.We bring to you the simple way to fix Blackberry initialization failed
What you need to fix Blackberry initialization failed.
Blackberry initialization failed
- A good working common sense very important.
- A complete set of phone screw drivers.
- Working digital or analogue meter.
- A rework station in case you want replace an ic.
- A sharp blade to scratch the point you want to solder.
- A good working soldering iron and soldering paste.
- Connecting wires or use old handsfree wires.
- A little technical skill.
- Check the diagram or picture very well.
Steps on how to repair Blackberry initialization failed
- Loose or disassemble the Blackberry
- Carefully remove Blackberry cover.
- Use cleaning fluid to clean the Blackberry.
- Scrap the points according to the picture.
- Use your connecting wire to short or join the points together.
- Ensure that your soldering iron is hot and has a good tip.
- Test the continuity with meter of the point you just join together.
Check other similar phone solutions here.
Test the Blackberry initialization failed before you tight the phone back