What you need to connect Nokia 220 & 225 USB jumper.
- A good working common sense very important.
- A complete set of phone screw drivers.
- Working digital or analogue meter.
- A rework station in case you want replace an ic.
- A sharp blade to scratch the point you want to solder.
- A good working soldering iron and soldering paste.
- Connecting wires or use old handsfree wires.
- A little technical skill.
How to connect Nokia 220 & 225 to computer without Charging Port.
This solutions may help you
How to connect Nokia 220 & 225 USB jumper
- Loose or disassemble the How to remove Nokia earpiece mode.
- Carefully remove the Nokia 220 back cover.
- Use cleaning fluid to clean the Nokia earpiece mode panel.
- Scrap the points according to the picture.
- Use your connecting wire to short or join the points together.
- Ensure that your soldering iron is hot and has a good tip.
- Test the continuity with meter of the point you just join together.
Flash or format your Nokia 220 with Miracle Box. Ensure you backup the flash file before any operation.