How to Hard Reset MBO X9 android.
More often we come to across android hanging. If Android not responding. If android has application that you can’t delete. Or mistake you forget your pattern or password. If your android touch can’t allow you enter password. You can perform hard reset. Get how to reset Gicent Halo android smart phone.
Step 1: Android MBO X9 hard reset
- Charge your android battery up till 80%.
- Power off the android smart phone and keep it for some seconds.
If the battery is removable you can remove it and keep
- Press and hold volume down and power button together.
- When android sign appears press volume up or home button (this is optional)
- When you enter fastboot mode.
- Use volume up or Volume down to select.
- Press power to choose.
MBO X9 Hard Reset
Step 2: Android MBO X9 Soft Reset
- Turn on MBO X9 if it is not on.
- Make sure you have enough battery to complete this operation on the phone.
- Go to menu: Setting > Backup and reset > Factory Data Reset > Reset Device
- Choose Erase Everything.
- Enter your pattern or password if you have any.
At this stage the MBO X9 that has been factory reset can take up till 20 minutes for the first boot. After that the phone will start booting normally. Now, wait patiently until your MBO X9 reboots and reset to its factory default settings.
You succeed in doing this phone hard reset then you must configure the phone as if is new one.