Nokia 130 power solution jumper
Many a time’s phones develop one fault or the other but we seek for the solution. Here is Nokia 130 power solution.
How to repair Nokia 130 power problem
What you need to fix Nokia 130 power
- A good working common sense very important.
- A complete set of phone screw drivers.
- Working digital or analogue meter.
- A rework station in case you want replace an ic.
- A sharp blade to scratch the point you want to solder.
- A good working soldering iron and soldering paste.
- Connecting wires or use old handsfree wires.
- A little technical skill.
- Check the diagram or picture very well.
How to fix Nokia 130 power problem
- Loose or disassemble the Nokia 130.
- Carefully remove Nokia 130 cover.
- Use cleaning fluid to clean the China phone.
- Scrap the points according to the picture.
- Use your connecting wire to short or join the points together.
- Ensure that your soldering iron is hot and has a good tip.
- Test the continuity with meter of the point you just join together.
These solutions may help you
Nokia 108 earpiece or handsfree mode
Test the nokia 130 phone power solution phone before you tight or assemble the phone back