How to repair Nokia 105 charging or not charging problemMany phones develop one fault or the other but we are always here for your best solution. Here we introduce Nokia 105 charging solution.
What you need to fix Nokia 105 charging problem
- A good working common sense very important.
- A complete set of phone screw drivers.
- Working digital or analogue meter.
- A rework station in case you want replace an ic.
- A sharp blade to scratch the point you want to solder.
- A good working soldering iron and soldering paste.
- Connecting wires or use old handsfree wires.
- A little technical skill.
How to fix Nokia 105 charging problem
- Loose or disassemble the Nokia 105 charging problem.
- Carefully remove Nokia 105 cover.
- Use cleaning fluid to clean the China phone.
- Scrap the points according to the picture.
- Use your connecting wire to short or join the points together.
- Ensure that your soldering iron is hot and has a good tip.
- Test the continuity with meter of the point you just join together.
Nokia 105 charging solution
This solutions may help you
Test the Nokia 105 charging phone before you tight or assemble the phone back.