How to repair Nokia 1280,103, 105 4728 keypads or buttons.
Nokia 1280,103, 105 4728 keypad solution
How to repair Nokia Nokia 1280,103, 105 4728 keypadWhat you need to Nokia 1280,103, 105 4728 keypad
- A good working common sense very important.
- A complete set of phone screw drivers.
- Working digital or analogue meter.
- A rework station in case you want replace an ic.
- A sharp blade to scratch the point you want to solder.
- A good working soldering iron and soldering paste.
- Connecting wires or use old handsfree wires.
- A little technical skill.
How to fix Nokia Nokia 1280,103, 105 4728 keypad
- Loose or disassemble the Nokia Nokia 1280,103, 105 4728 keypad phone.
- Carefully remove the keypad pad.
- Use cleaning fluid to clean the Nokia Nokia 1280,103, 105 4728 keypad Panel.
- Scrap the points according to the picture.
- Use your connecting wire to short or join the points together.
- Ensure that your soldering iron is hot and has a good tip.
- Test the continuity with meter of the point you just join together.
Test the Nokia….. phone before you tight or assemble the phone back.
This solutions may help you: