How to repair Nokia 1202, Nokia 5030 light without ic
Although this may be old Nokia phone but Nokia phone never dies since you can maintain it. So we bring to you the simple solution on Nokia 1202 and Nokia 5030 radio light solution without change of any component or ic.
How to repair Nokia 1202 or Nokia 5030 light solution
What you need to fix Nokia 1202 and Nokia 5030 light
- A good working common sense very important.
- A complete set of phone screw drivers.
- Working digital or analogue meter.
- A rework station in case you want replace an ic.
- A sharp blade to scratch the point you want to solder.
- A good working soldering iron and soldering paste.
- Connecting wires or use old handsfree wires.
- A little technical skill.
You can also check these solutions
Nokia 105, 1280, 100 *0# solution
Nokia 130 menu button solution
Nokia 206 fake or self charging
Nokia Lumia 630 mic/ mouth piece solution
How to fix Nokia 1202, 5030 light solution
- Loose or disassemble the Nokia 1202 0r Nokia 5030 phone.
- Carefully remove the keypad pad.
- Use cleaning fluid to clean the Nokia 1202 0r Nokia 5030 Panel.
- Scrap the points according to the picture above.
- Use your connecting wire to short or join the points together.
- Ensure that your soldering iron is hot and has a good tip.
- Test the continuity with meter of the point you just join together.
Test the Nokia….. phone before you tight or assemble the phone back.