Before you go ahead make sure you check the phone that Nokia 105, Nokia 1280 and Nokia 100 for water damage.
99% of Nokia phone problem is water damage or it fell down. So what you need to do is open the Nokia, observe carefully for rust or liquid on the panel suface.
nokia 105. nokia 1280, nokia 100 *0# keypad solution
How to repair Nokia 105,1280, 100 *0# solution
What you need to repair Nokia 105. 1280, 100 *0# solution
- A good working common sense very important.
- A complete set of phone screw drivers.
- Working digital or analogue meter.
- A rework station in case you want replace an ic.
- A sharp blade to scratch the point you want to solder.
- A good working soldering iron and soldering paste.
- Connecting wires or use old handsfree wires.
- A little technical skill.
How to fix Nokia 105. 1280, 100 *0# solution
- Loose or disassemble the Nokia 105. 1280, 100 *0# solution phone.
- Carefully remove the keypad pad.
- Use cleaning fluid to clean the Nokia 105. 1280, 100 *0# solution Panel.
- Scrap the points according to the picture.
- Use your connecting wire to short or join the points together.
- Ensure that your soldering iron is hot and has a good tip.
- Test the continuity with meter of the point you just join together.
Test the Nokia….. phone before you tight or assemble the phone back.
You can also check these solutions
Nokia 130 menu button solution
Nokia 206 fake or self charging
Nokia Lumia 630 mic/ mouth piece solution
Do not forget to air your own view.