Huawei Ascend W1 hangs on logo or blue screen solution
Huawei Ascend W1 is a window mobile smart phone and behaves like Nokia lumia. Here we are showing you how to fix Huawei Ascend W1-U00 blue screen solution. Most often this particular smart phone will froze or hang all are just one solution. Like Nokia Lumia 730 it follows the same pattern the way Huuawei Ascend W1-U00 can be hard reset. If you learn how to hard rest Lumia 730 from here then you can reset Huawei Ascend W1-U00.
Many readers have complained of not knowing the particular smart phone in question. Below is the specifications summary of Huawei Ascend W1-U00
Huawei W1-U00 blue screen solution
|Huawei W1-U00 hang on logo solution|
Huawei Ascend W1-U00 is a Windows Phone 8 device equipped with a 4.0-inch WVGA display, dual-core 1.2 GHz Qualcomm MSM8230 Snapdragon chip, Adreno 305 GPU, 512 MB of RAM, and 4 GB of built-in storage. It has two cameras, 5 megapixels with HD reccording on tbe rear and VGA on the front. For connectivity, Ascend W1 provides HSDPA 21 Mbps, HSUPA 5.76 Mbps, Bluetooth 2.1 with A2DP + EDR, NFC, microUSB 2.0, and Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n. The smartphone is available in four colors: black, blue, magenta, and white.
How to solve bricked huawei W1 blue screen.
- Power down (switch off) your phone.
- Press and hold the Volume Down button alone.
- Now press the power button and Release the Volume Down button.
- An exclamation mark will appear.
- Press Volume Up button.
- Press Volume Down button
- Press Power button.
- Press the Volume Down button
- Your phone will be reset.
- Turn your phone off.
- Then press and hold the power key and release it when it vibrates.
- Press and hold the Volume Down button until the exclamation mark is displayed.
- Then input the follow sequence of keys: Volume Up > Volume Down > Power > Volume Down.
How to Factory Reset:
- Go to Start > Application list > Settings.
- Then scroll to the bottom and choose About.
- Tap on Reset your phone.
- To confirm the reset tap Yes.
It will take a few minutes to restore the default settings, then your phone will restart.
Just do step one and your Huwei Ascend W1 W1-U00 will be working fine.