Do you have Tecno 7C or Tecno 7CS that is hanging or you forget the pattern.
Well it seems as if Tecno 7Cs and Tecno 7C is the same in some aspect, But when it comes to performance and durability they are no. Is also funny that the flex they use are not the same. Again the firmware also known as scatter file are not the same.
So if you are planning on flashing this phone have this at back of you mind. Before you hard rest Tecno 7C(s) you have to backup the firmware in case something goes wrong.
Step 1: Hard Reset
- Switch off your Tecno 7C or 7Cs either by holding the Power key for a briefly.
- Press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a few seconds.
- This will take you to fastboot mode instead of recovery mode
Tecno 7C and 7Cs hard reset
- Use volume Up to select Recovery Mode and choose with volume down.
- select Wipe Data or Factory Reset choice on your tecno 7C recuperation screen.
- Select " Yes - Delete All User Data " And Confirm with the Power key.
- Hold up couple of minutes until your Tecno 7C finishes the wiping operation!
- What's more, by that, you have quite recently hard reset your Tecno 7C.
Step 2: Soft Reset1. Turn on Sony Tecno 7Cs or Yecno 7C if it is not on.
2. Make sure you have enough battery to complete this operation on the phone.
3. Go to menu: Setting > Backup and reset > Factory Data Reset > Reset Device
4. Choose Erase Everything
At this stage the Tecno 7C that has been factory reset can take up till 20 minutes for the first boot. After that the phone will start booting normally. Now, wait patiently until your Tecno 7C and Tecno 7Cs reboots and reset to its factory default settings.
You succeed in doing this phone hard reset then you must activate the phone as if is new one.