Let me show you how to repair Universal or any other modem.
Though it may not be expensive but here we believe in maintenance culture.
If you can why not do it!
- 1. two set of connecting wires.
- A working modem to check the corresponding tracks.
- A good soldering iron.
- A simcard loaded with airtime.
- A little soldering paste.
- A sharp razor blade on any sharp object.
- A set of screw drivers to loose and tight the modem.
- A good working brain.
- A working computer to test your work.
- If it does browse after testing with computer check the sim slot whether it has been tampered with.
Steps on how to repair a universal or HSPDA modem.Step 1
Looking at the picture below it shows that some USB terminals are missing. The two termianls missing are tx & rx. If you know how USB work then you will remember that tx=transmitter and rx=receiver. Therefore the two remaining is the positive and negative.
Make jumpers according to below diagram
Use a USB wire or jack
Solder the base firmly and connect you wires
Test your work with computer
DisclaimerWe expect you to ask us question on any solution that is not clear to you before you carry out the work. We always answer any question any moment. Just use our comments section to ask. Please Zamdtek is not responsible for any damages that may happened due to using this guide to your phone. If any problem happened that related to flashing instructions, Zamdtek will help you to solve it. This is for educational purposes.
Zamdtek is associate with wireless organizations like Lenovo and some other and so forth Makers/Merchants .All trademarks are the property of the particular trademark owners. Zamdtek simply give outlines to ponder and repairing reason.