How to repair Nokia X2-05 lcd screen Light Solution
Once the keypads can show light but screen cannot the is time to take some useful steps to bring back the lcd light.
Steps to fix Nokia X2-05 the display light on button but not screen.
- The first thing you will do is to change the Nokia X2-05 lcd.
- Clean the LCD clips.
- Heat the panel gently.
- Flash the phone with latest Nokia X2-05 firmware.
- If the problem continues then you have to follow this steps bellow:
- Find a sharp blade and scrap the point above the sim tray.
- Cut a sizable connecting wire.
- Heat your soldering iron to some degree,
- Find your lead and paste.
- Tab the lead your located near the light transistor the resist.
- Make another point with lead on the point you scrap earlier.
- Then shorten the two points,
- Or make this jumper.
Nokia X2-05 light solution
Following the above instructions the you have fixed the Nokia X2-05 light or blank problem.
Zamdtek is not associated with wireless organizations like Nokia, Samsung, Sony Ericsson, Lg, Motorola and some other and so forth Makers/Merchants .All trademarks are the property of the particular trademark owners.
Zamdtek simply give outlines to ponder and repairing reason.
Hardware problems: the solution Zamdtek posted here has been tested in our workshop. We don’t take any responsibility whatever if anything go wrong in cause of your own work . We repeat this and loud please do it at your own risk. You can ask us how. Use this guide at your own risk. Zamdtek shall not have any liability or responsibility for whatever happens to you and your device by using the instructions in this guide.
The instructions provided in this tutorial for educational purpose only. There is no guarantee that these steps will work for your device.
These solutions may help you
How to fix Nokia 105 lcd & keypad problem
How repair Nokia 105 charging problem
Nokia 108 earpiece or handsfree mode
Nokia 1202 and nokia 5030 light solution without ic.
Nokia 105, 1280, 100 *0# solution
Nokia 130 menu button solution.