Infinix X510 Hot 2 rom or flash file download
Do you have a Infinix X510 Hot 2 android phone that bricked or can’t power on. Don’t panic because you solution is here. We have in stock all Infinix android smart phone rom and scatter files.
Infinix X510 Hot 2
Caution: Flashing MTK with wrong rom/file can brick your phone further. If you correct it here otherwise re-flash with correct ROM. We advised to charge your battery to about 80% before you flash.
Infinix X510 Hot 2 specification
We have to bring the specification to you to ensure the smart android phone you are working.
Infinix X510 Hot 2 Stock ROM
Android 5.1 lollipop
Android 6.0 Mashmallow
How to flash or unbrick Infinix X510 Hot 2
- Install the MTK drivers to your computer.
- Use Miracle flashing Box or SP Tool.
- Download the Infinix X510 Hot 2 firmware.
- Extract the downloaded rom and locate scatter file.
- If you want to use Miracle Box.
- Open the Miracle Box interface and select MTK option.
- Select the write option.
- Click the Browse folder and open the downloaded rom.
- Locate scatter the scatter file and click on it.
- Plug your Infinix X510 Hot 2 without battery
- Install mtk drivers when it popup.
- Click Start on Miracle interface and put your battery.
- Wait for Infinix X510 Hot 2 to finish flashing.
- If you want to use SP tool check the here.
How to setup your android smart phone.
If your Infinix X510 Hot 2 continues to restarts then do manual hard reset. Setup the phone following the screen instructions. Ensure that you skip connect to wireless.
When you setup the phone, then dial *#06# on the keypad to check imei. Also check the baseband.