What you need to fix Nokia 202 power jumper ways
- A good working common sense very important.
- A complete set of phone screw drivers.
- Working digital or analogue meter.
- A rework station in case you want replace an ic.
- A sharp blade to scratch the point you want to solder.
- A good working soldering iron and soldering paste.
- Connecting wires or use old handsfree wires.
- A little technical skill.
- Check the diagram or picture very well.
Nokia Asha 202 charging but can't power on
How to fix Nokia asha 202 or 203 power ways.
- Loose or disassemble the Nokia asha 202 or 203
- Carefully remove Nokia asha 202 or 203 cover.
- Use cleaning fluid to clean the China phone.
- Scrap the points according to the picture.
- Use your connecting wire to short or join the points together.
- Ensure that your soldering iron is hot and has a good tip.
- Test the continuity with meter of the point you just join together.
These solutions may help you
How to fix Nokia 130 power problem.
How to fix Nokia 105 speaker & ringer problem.
How to fix Nokia 105 power solution.