The post show you how to flash Nokia 5130 or 5130c-2 RM-495.
Nokia 5130c Flashing and file
Most causes of Nokia phone flashing
- Water damage is a major factor for Nokia phones to not coming on.
- Memory problem, here as you keep on installing applications and download different file, a time will come when the cache will be filled up.
- Hitting or falling on Hard object:- when you phone drops is either is gone or need repair, where flashing is one of them.
- Installing a wrong or corrupt file or application.
- Flashing a Nokia phone with wrong Nokia file, this may cause corrupt imei.
- Insert of corrupt or affected memory card.
- Receiving corrupt file through bluetooth.
- General software corrupt.
What you need to flash Nokia 5130 RM-495
- Nokia software updater.
- A working computer.
- Nokia USB cable.
- A working Nokia Battery charged to about 80%.
- Nokia connectivity driver.
- Nokia BB5 drivers.
- Nokia flashing Box like ATF Box. or JAF Box etc
How to Flash Nokia 5130c
- Open the ATF box or any other flashing Box computer interface.
- Connect your Nokia 5130c
- Remove the battery
- Load the firmware
- Choose flash
- Insert the battery
- Press the power button shortly.
- If it gets connected the drop the phone gently.
- give it some time for flashing to complete.
- Disconnect you phone from computer
- Power the phone
- Setup up you phone if flashing was successful otherwise you flash again.