Nokia 130 keypad jumper ways
Most people cannot do without the so called "Nokia torch", but the question is that these Nokia phones how do you care for the phone.
Phone dropping in liquid is a common thing and what follows next. Below is the easiest way to fix the keypad problem especially Nokia 130 or 125.
How to repair Nokia 130 RM-1035 keypad problem
- Take apart the phone.
- Gently use soft tissue paper and wipe the surface.
- Clean the inner part of the keypads,
- Check the whether the keypads are working.
- If not is time to grab your soldering iron, paste and lead.
- Follow the diagram carefully.
Nokia 130 keypads solution
The diagram explain the details of how to fix the keypads problem. But care should be taken because the keypad points are made of carbon instead of copper. You should use tapper and connecting wires instead of soldering iron and lead. Fixing this kind of problem post another problem because is you mistaken erase the carbon coated keypad points then you cannot get it back.